On Trade Account Manager - North West
Chapel Down Jobs
On Trade Account Manager – North West
Location: Manchester with regular travel to Central London
We are looking for a focussed and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our ambitious On Trade team. In this role you will be responsible for executing business plans to maximise: sales, distribution and brand positioning across On-Trade customer segments in a geographical sales territory.
You will report into and work closely with the Head of On-Trade to execute in market call plans and win new business across regional multi-site hospitality groups and premium independent operators. You will manage and build excellent customer relationships, develop ‘win-win’ business partnerships, activate listings and grow rate of sale.
This is a demanding yet rewarding role that will put the successful individual on the front line of a dynamic and rapidly expanding business.
About Chapel Down
We are England’s leading wine producer with a world-class range of sparkling and still wines. Our vision is to be the number No.1 and most celebrated English Winemaker, and our mission is to change the way the world thinks about English wine.
We have the most recognised English wine brand with our products being stocked in the UK’s finest On-Trade establishments and leading retailers. Our brand home in Tenterden is a thriving tourism destination, welcoming over 60,000 visitors each year. We are the official sparkling wine of England & Wales cricket board and key sponsors of the Boat Race, Ascot and Tom Kerridge’s Pub in the Park
To achieve this:
- We are challengers of convention
- We commit to delivering our ambitious aims together
- We take personal ownership and constantly strive to push ourselves to be better
- We recognise the importance of acting profitably and sustainably
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Grow distribution of Chapel Down brands across a geographical sales territory
- Manage joint business planning to ensure customer retention and extension
- Build value by enhancing brand positioning on drinks menus
- Develop “Rate of Sale”, though activation of listing with major customer marketing directives
- Grow trade advocacy by implementing tasting, trainings and events
- Support forecasting and channel reporting
- Personable, engaging and a good communicator – a quick and lasting relationship builder
- Numerate, articulate, and commercial
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Passion for wine and the On-Trade, wishing to challenge the conventional norms
- Proven track record of business development in the On-Trade
- A desire to be part of a high-performance team recognising we are stronger together
- Positive attitude and solutions focused
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Discount Scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.