Wholesale Account Manager - Southeast, Sussex and Kent
This role will be focused on both account management to maximize existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts. A strong candidate will be an outstanding relationship builder, with the ability to sell from our premium portfolio.
Territory spanning Southeast, Sussex, and Kent. Full UK drivers license is required for this position.
At Budweiser Brewing Group, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We’re a team of passionate owners who aren’t afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive, and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let’s take on the challenge together.
Cheers to dreaming big!
- Partner with existing clients and develop new opportunities to drive growth in AB InBev share/sales within the National and Regional Wholesale account
- Utilize your knowledge to deliver distribution, volume and other commercial metrics
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure AB InBev has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.
- Develop a strong network of working relationships across the ledger from HO contacts, Wholesale Salesforce, WKAMs, Technical Support
- Liaise with Key Account Managers and attend National and Regional Sales Meetings
- Track, monitor and manage ABI listing fee and legacy loans
- Participate in development projects supporting improvements that positively impact your colleagues and customers
- Create and analyze reports to identify areas of improvement and development for individual and team performance
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience growing and developing accounts in the FMCG industry
- Passion for Beer and Food Industry – experience in the hospitality industry (e.g. bar work, waiter/waitress experience) is preferred
- A strong business acumen and ability to look at the data metrics to make informed decisions
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building and customer service mindset – the ability to build rapport across many demographics
- An ambitious owner looking to drive change and make a positive impact
- Computer proficiency and aptitude, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible with irregular working hours to be present during key period on premise (including some evenings and weekends)
- This role is Field Based role so a current UK Driving License is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
- Competitive parental leave and pension double contributions
- 25 days holidays per year
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (travel insurance, gym memberships, discounted services, dental etc.)
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
- 2 volunteer days a year to support your local community
- 5 employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- Global Bonus
- WPA Private Medical Care
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregiver
- ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.