UK & Ireland Sales Manager - Remote
This is your chance to enjoy a taste of our New Zealand Winery in the UK!
We’re a fun-loving, sustainability-focused group that makes epic award-winning wine, and we have an exciting opportunity for a UK & Ireland Sales Manager to join our Global Sales team.
Reporting to the GM of Sales & Supply Chain, you’ll be leading the team and working closely with our trade partners in the UK & Ireland! This role is permanent, full-time, and based anywhere in the UK and manages our UK Business Development Manager.
The recipe for success in this role is achieving great results in line with the market and greater YWG business strategy. This is feasible through strong leadership, relationship management and analytical planning skills.
Along with a customer-centric approach and can-do attitude, you’ll have:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management or Commerce (preferably)
- 2-3 years of experience in a Sales Management position
- Strong communication and ability to build rapport quickly at all levels
- In-depth understanding of the winery industry and excellent knowledge of FMCG market
- High attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- The willingness to go the extra mile, acting with honesty and integrity
- Excellent analytic skills and computer literacy in Microsoft based applications
- For more information on the role, please refer to the Position Description (via the application link).
What can we offer you?
Here at Yealands, we aim to create a workplace where our people can be themselves and perform at their best with a sustainable approach to workplace wellbeing. This means empowering our people to implement well-being initiatives that support both themselves and those around them.
- You’ll get to work with a professional, fun team with strong work ethics,
- Great salary with health insurance benefits, a generous wine allowance, sales bonus scheme and flexible working options,
- Travel opportunities domestically and on occasion, visiting the greater team in New Zealand!
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test, DVLA check and only people with eligible working rights in the UK can apply.
For more information simply submit your details and we’ll prioritise your application today!