Senior Key Account Manager
The Senior Key Account Manager is responsible for acquiring, retaining, and developing and growing F+R’s most valuable key clients. You will passionately support and represent the F+R brand within the local market, aligned to all strategic plans and initiatives.
F+R’s key clients expect us to be fully available and present, with a personalised and service-driven approach to account management. You will be completely committed to the development and growth within the local market, consistently spending time with clients, to showcase the F+R brand with clear ownership on new business development.
Closely aligned to F+R strategic value-drivers, you will be accountable for managing and delivering your annual sales targets, key commercials, whilst owning responsibilities on new business development, referrals (acquisition), growing and retaining clients through exceptional service levels and experience (service) and extending the customer life-time value by providing guidance and advice through full buying/resale journey (buy-store-sell).
Complete accountability for overall performance and service. You will consistently demonstrate deep expertise and knowledge, to grow key relationships, developing F+R to be industry leading brand within the local market.
- Working to establish, nurture and develop long-term, high-quality key account relationships with key fine wines & spirits buyers, assisting them in sourcing, building collections/portfolios of the world’s greatest wines, as well as reselling (buy-store-sell).
- Demand led and commercial sourcing from F+R’s extensive supplier network to curate opportunities from the marketplace.
- Embrace and develop expertise as a key user of HubSpot CRM platform.
- A strong capacity to assess and interpret data to improve decision making and plan effectively.
- Planned Product pipeline established for all key clients.
- Complete ownership of UK client activity and key account referral target.
- Presence in market – meeting with clients, attending events and supporting key brand initiatives in the market.
- Full management of all reporting dashboards measuring performance, service, and client information.
- Ownership of your own personal development – planning to improve (taking part in key initiatives, projects, external courses) and grow expertise and skillset.
- Contributing positively to commercial group discussion and constructive thinking around clients, navigating challenging market conditions as well as driving and maximising sales in strong markets.
- Ownership of debtors list – ensuring cash collection is well-managed and focus on cash positivity on all deals.
- Work closely with other functions across the business to ensure the objectives are aligned and supported, enabling the long-term success.
- Proactively managing issues or problems when they arise, ownership through to resolution.
- Ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer service experience, from new client onboarding, through to retaining and growing F+R’s most important and valuable customers.
- Helping to provide positive, strong team environment through exceptional performance, in constant pursuit of exceeding targets alongside excellent communication.
- Act as a brand ambassador internally to the rest of the business, also within the market to promote F+R, including maintain strong and long-term relationships key customers and maximising opportunities.
Skills, Knowledge + Experience
- Proven experience in managing and developing key client relationships, as well as demonstrating strong commercial performance over the long term.
- Exceptional communications skills, both internally and externally with clients.
- The ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment and able to handle change and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong track record of high-performance client management.
- Extensive product knowledge and market experience in fine wine, WSET level 4 or above and working knowledge of fine spirits.
- Driven and ambitious, motivated by achieving outstanding results.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay with commission scheme
- Life insurance
- Long term sickness insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Generous staff discount
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]