Regional Account Manager
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for fuelling the very strong sales growth in the UK and collaborates closely with our UK production site based in Leamington Spa, graphics, supply chain, marketing and the product technology team. We are looking for an experienced business development, sales growth and account management expert with a strong passion for craft beverages, a digital first and commercial mindset. This role may well suit you if you have experience and network in the beverage industry in your region and you want to show what you can do in business with entrepreneurial autonomy.
Salary – £60-£70k DOE plus car.
Location – UK – be willing to travel throughout UK (Manufacturing facility in Leamington Spa)
What you’ll do:
· You are responsible for growing the revenue in the B2B beverage manufacturing market in the UK
· Utilise strong digital skills and should ideally have some work experience in digital B2B sales. Our best candidate should ideally have experience in the drinks industry with strong digital selling competencies
· Research both digitally and socially to identify market trends and influencing factors affecting customers within the drinks industry
· Digitally share relevant content with target audience to engage with and influence prospects in a positive way leading to sales conversions
· Develop our CRM to the next level, by documentation of customer meetings, project advancements and relevant customer data
· Utilising digital platforms to engage with target audience and customers along with a personalised account manager focus
· Acquire new customer leads with focus on mid-sized and larger accounts
· Develop a relationship with your larger accounts to develop a strong sales order pipeline
· Support larger customers on all product, pricing and supply chain related needs as well as offering services and product extras. Collaborate with our graphics and product technology team to automate services onto our web platform.
· Collaborate with beverage can filling companies to sell-in printed cans and support them with services. Collaborate with the product technology team to automate the services onto web platform.
· Run data and sales funnel analysis to proactively engage with customers at the right time and the right place. Support the product technology team with insights on how processes can be automated.
· Plan the sales forecast in your region and participate in S&OP meetings. Support the product technology team with insights on how forecasting accuracy can be optimised.
· Act as customer community ambassador in your region, knowing what the trends and customer needs are in your region.
· Take the organisational lead and show presence at trade shows and events where the company participates as exhibitor or visitor
· Contribute with your experience and engagement to the expansion in other European markets.
What you need:
· Sales or business development experience in a fast-paced business growth environment, preferably in the beverage industry in the UK
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Strong digital mindset. Curious to work with a range of digital tools and willingness to engage in process automation
· Good digital skills and work experience in digital B2B sales
· Experience in the drinks industry with strong digital selling competencies
· Self-starter with a high level of reliability
· Available to see the UK manufacturing team on site in Leamington Spa when necessary
· Commercial education. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred.
· Willingness to travel around 40-60% of the time
Who you are:
· Results driven, customer centric and service minded
· Passion for what our awesome (craft) beverage customers do. You may also have a passion for art & design
· You have strong digital skills and knowledge of various digital tools across multiple platforms and programs, social, mailers, CRM’s, newsletters
· You have strong analytical skills and can generate insights based on complex information quickly
· You have strong attention to detail and are a fan of smoothly running processes and (sales & marketing) automation
· You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
· You have great time-management skills
· You like to work in an informal business environment
· You want to leave a footprint in our company
· Become part of a growth story: we are a pioneer in the beverage packaging market and will use this opportunity to become the leading European player in this industry
· Join an exciting business with fantastic customers and international growth
· Make use of a flexible working approach (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
· Join a friendly, international, and highly experienced team with proven track record in building high-tech companies