New Business Manager - Stoke-on-Trent
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest-growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently, LWC Drinks employ over 1,400 people and they have 18 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Chadderton in Manchester.
To deliver the pre-agreed budgeted margin for the designated areas. To increase the number of trading accounts in the dedicated areas by achieving a pre-agreed new business target. To retain the new customer base and grow the spend per account through category up selling. To represent the company to the market and to represent the market to the company.
- Delivering your contribution of the depot gross margin.
- Manage the debt ledger for your accounts, including correct completion of company account forms and the timely collection of cash and cheque where appropriate.
- Delivering targets on drive brands with brand partners.
- Over delivering on every aspect of customer service you can affect.
- To have the overriding responsibility, duty of care and management of your accounts from start to finish.
- Liaise effectively with all other departments including telesales, credit control, sales support, distribution and administration.
- Organisation of technical installations on draught beer dispenses equipment.
- Consulting with customers to offer impartial advice on promotional activity to help them grow their businesses.
- Liaising with brand representatives currently operating in your area.
- To successfully promote LWC Drinks own brand products.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good communication and relationship-building skills.
- Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry, products, and the on-trade market.
- WSET Level 1 preferred.
- Commercial experience in selling wine (on-trade preferred).
- Good track record in sales and meeting growth targets.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter (stating your current salary and location), along with the job reference (Job Ref: 290124AH01) in the title of your E-mail to [email protected]