Workspace Experience Partner - London
Beavertown Brewery Jobs
Workspace Experience Partner – London
We are looking for a Workspace Experience Partner to join the People Team.
The ideal candidate will make sure that time spent within Beavertown site offices, field, hospitality and non-production areas is shared co-working space that is used respectfully and flexibly to attract consistent use of office space across the working week, providing an equal office experience across all spaces.
Our workspaces should be comfortable, productive, legislatively compliant on health & Safety, hygiene standard, and managed as a flexible workspace that is inclusive for all co-workers and visitors.
The Workspace Experience Partner should facilitate an attractive employee experience across co-working space, hybrid and field working.
Production areas are out of scope for this role, but cross functional relationships will include Quality & Compliance, Engagement & Communications, Operations and Marketing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage the Beavertown safety and risk agenda from a workspace perspective ensuring we are delivering against all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Operational responsibility and delivery of all service and supplier contract, including the budget to ensure highest levels of service are achieved from our partners, and costs managed efficiently in continually looking for ways to simplify, reduce costs, enhance services without compromising the level of service provided.
- As required manage key projects/initiatives e.g., office refurbishments, team moves, upgrades etc.
- Ensure Beavertown is compliant with Heineken Global Governance framework by supporting assessments and identifying gaps with recommendations across relevant areas.
- Educate and communicate on workspace expectations aligned with Beavertown policies, standards, and practices.
- Liaise with Internal Comms support and ensure that all workspace initiatives are aligned with key messages and drive employee engagement and the Beavertown EVP.
- Develop and maintain business continuity processes when site is inaccessible.
- Maintain + optimise desk and room booking software and processes that include data analytics on office usage through actual/real time usage.
- Partnering office real time usage with fire & evacuation safety procedures.
- Monitor office attendance and use of facilities through tracking.
- Maintaining office standard within a hot desk environment with collaborative space.
- Providing solutions and communications to mitigating workspace usage to prevent issues.
- Measure workspace utilization and providing data analytics on office through actual, real-time usage.
- Monitor and solution the configuration of spaces to promote collaboration.
- Monitor and develop workspace practices to provide solutions or responses to raised queries on office usage.
- Single point of contact with Facilities maintenance contracts, including performance monitoring of services and procurement of new services regarding nonproduction facilities.
- Ensure onsite food and beverages are kept hygienically stocked across two sites, and conduct risk assessment and use of kitchen materials as guideline for Kitchen etiquette and food hygiene standards.
- Maintenance of kitchen equipment such as water dispensers and hot drink equipment (but not limited to) Enfield and Lockwood sites.
- Conducting maintenance + health & safety audits and hazard checking across office sites, including regular checks of the building for decoration and repairs to be scheduled for completion.
- Managing Fire Safety regulations and overseeing Fire Wardens safety education and annual assessments.
- Conducting Fire Alarm tests and overseeing maintenance of fire extinguisher.
- Manage evacuation process in the event of a fire.
- Supervising the Facilities contractors to ensure job completion (this may involve out of hours work)
- Facilitating hygiene standards and housekeeping across all Beavertown working hubs.
- Overseeing reception duties and processes to cover these duties without dedicated resources.
- Support the security processes of the site alongside Operations.
The Hands-on stuff
- Managing the internal deliveries of letters and parcels
- Coordinate access to internal courier services and manage the provider contract.
- Setting up of meeting rooms, including furniture moves for company/large events on site.
- Assisting with internal office moves, including the movement of IT equipment with IT department.
- Coordinating off-site archive storage and keeping an inventory.
- Housekeeping and basic maintenance jobs across the office.
- Facilitate Marketing Desk drops and products for non-office-based employees.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Hands on approach with critical thinking on managing processes & standards.
- Internal Service Orientated.
- Ability to work alone and experience of working in partnership/or alongside a People Function.
- Flexible in approach and style.
- Inclusivity driven.
- Experience in planning and workflows.
- Previous exposure (at the very least) of Office transformation from pure Facilities Management to Workplace Experience.
- Ability to use project management tools for Workspace Annual planning roadmap and supporting activities.
- Passionate about the DE+I agenda and initiatives.
- Demonstrate task orientated and intentional on being a completer.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: [email protected]
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.