Wine Stall Team Member - Gloucestershire
Wine Stall Team Member – Gloucestershire
Job Title: Wine Stall Team Member
Salary: £10.75 per hour +tronc
Role location: The Wine Stall, Daylesford Organic Farmshop
Full or part time roles available – Includes some weekend working
About The Role
If you are a wine enthusiastic or just curious about wines, this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to taste some of the best world wines and learning the different styles.
- Driving The Wine Stall sales
- Maintaining displays and ensuring maximum impact
- Maintaining & refreshing the tasting area
- Maintaining 100% wine POS across the site
- Utilise the tasting counter for education and sales opportunities,
- Driving sales in line with Manager requests
- Engage with all customers ensuring to use your expertise to guide their purchase,
- Helping the manager select the seasonal by the glass wine options
- Being interested to learn something new every day
Skills You Will Bring
- Be engaging with our customers
- Being able to understand the customer request and satisfy it
- Have a interest in learning about the wonderful world of wine
- Daylesford & Bamford 30% discount | 60% discount on Bamford’s skincare range.
- 50% staff lunch discount.
- 10% Discount across our pub group.
- 28 days holiday
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay).
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £750.
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Subsidised private medical insurance.
Daylesford, Bamford, and our hospitality group are part of an extraordinary group of businesses, based at Daylesford Organic farm in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Daylesford – The seed that grew into Daylesford Organic was sown over forty years ago when Carole Bamford recognised the importance and benefits of organic farming. What began as a simple passion for real food and a desire to feed our children better has grown into Daylesford as we know it today, one of the most sustainable farms and food retailers in the UK. A year after opening, Daylesford began making and sourcing household goods and homewares, a range that now encompasses a dedicated garden space and plant nursery. Daylesford’s flagship farmshop in the Cotswolds is complemented by 4 farmshops and cafes in central London, and a growing ecommerce platform.
Bamford – from its foundations offering sustainable body care, skincare, clothing and home, Bamford has grown into a wellbeing brand offering beautiful, effective, and ethical products in stores and across its range of spas.
Daylesford Stays – our hospitality division encompasses a collection of traditional Cotswold-stone cottages and modern British Inns; existing pubs The Wild Rabbit, The Fox at Oddington and The Maytime Inn will be joined by a further pub in the collection this year.
👉 Tell the recruiter you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.