UK Head of Sales - London
MOTH Drinks Jobs
UK Head of Sales – London
UK Head of Sales
· Shape and deliver sales strategy for MOTH balancing our 3 key channels of Grocery, On-Trade and Ecommerce.
· Be the leading commercial voice for the UK, working closely with MOTH’s UK Marketing manager, UK Head of Operations to continue MOTH’s meteoric growth.
· Grow, nurture and support a best in class multi-channel sales team, with ambitious KPI’s and strong culture.
· Based in our dog friendly London office with an “in more than out” working policy.
Key parts of the job
· Create and lead a balanced 3-5 year commercial strategy in line with the MOTH’s brand plan and develop effective ways to deliver the growth and profitability for the brand in the UK.
· Own the sales forecast across all channels on a 4,8,12 week process.
· You will take complete commercial ownership for the bottom line (full P&L accountability), ensuring that the sales team is aligned to key decisions that affect performance.
· Ensure the team is effectively maintaining and nurturing key relationships while developing joint business plans in order to deliver growth and profit targets.
· Reporting to the Co-Founders regularly on performance, you will support every aspect of the channels that your team manage, keeping one step ahead of risks and capitalising on every credible opportunity.
· Work closely with other departments to create and execute a commercial plan that will drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale.
· Maintain a clear view of customer channel plan and new customer pipeline with a CRM plan.
· Support the team when needed on adhoc customer support/troubleshooting
· Create a clear commercial strategy for NPD in conjunction with Marketing
· Lead the collaboration between sales, ops and marketing to ensure consistent brand delivery and availability across all channels.
· Support your team in their day-to-day activities and output
· Lead by example embodying MOTH’s values and help your team to establish clear ownership for their deliverables, entrepreneurial thinking and account management.
· Develop, coach and mentor team members to be the best they can be, building their confidence, guiding them in their learning and facilitating their career progression.
· Carry out the full performance review process with each team member, ensuring SMART objectives are set and regularly monitoring progress
· Carry out regular meetings and one-on-ones with team members, giving praise and recognition as well as honest, fair, constructive and timely feedback
· You will be support your team in further recruitment to growth sales team within each channel.
· Manage the people budget for the sales team.
Experience, skills and qualifications
· Demonstrate superior management skills to effectively lead, manage and grow the team
· Highly developed skills in budgeting, negotiation, project management, and administration
· Comprehensive knowledge of the UK drinks market
· At least 5 years of senior leadership experience, managing a multichannel brand
· Experience working in a high growth start-up environment
· Excellent Excel and P&L management, with the ability to create and present engaging decks.
· Educated to A-level or equivalent; education to degree level would be preferable
· Strong communication skills both written and oral and the ability to connect with people at all levels.
· This role is based in MOTH’s London office and will require some national travel; a full UK driving licence is therefore required.
· A management expert, driven to create exceptional teams
· Great attention to detail
· Commercially driven, with ambition to create growth and profitability
· An SME specialist with experience and a love of high growth start-ups
· Technically adept managing P&L’s in Excel and Microsoft Office
· Great at presenting to small and large groups
· Preferably Strong understanding of the commercials for BWS brands
The MOTH Values
Because good times deserve delicious cocktails for people to enjoy together, wherever. Picnic blankets or poker tables. Tuxes or tracksuits. We don’t mind. It’s the company that counts.
We’re picky with what we make, how we make it and who we make it with. Every ingredient, sip and word counts. We’re not impulsive. We’re perfectionists. Look after the detales. That’s a joke.
Like our namesake to a flame we get obsessed. So when it comes to the change we seek, we won’t compromise. We care about people and the planet we share – so we’re on the BCorp ride. And on it for good.
MOTHs are flexible, can do pockets or pedestals. We can keep it low-key and we can show-off. Not here to tell you how to have fun. Who are we to judge? Let’s face it, we’re all a bit odd.
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.