Social Media Executive - Manchester
LWC Drinks Jobs
Social Media Executive – Manchester
As the UK’s fastest-growing and largest independent drinks wholesaler, LWC is an exciting place to work. We aim to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 1,400 people, across 18 depots across the UK, as well as a Support Centre, based in Manchester. Marketing at LWC is fast paced, with fantastic opportunities to be creative and innovative across the business, working as an internal agency for our LWC corporate brand, our award-winning Signature Brands and Signature Wines portfolios, and the LWC-owned Dorbiere Pub Group, a network of 44 freehold pubs across the UK.
This role will work closely with the Signature Brands team, our multi-brand drinks division who focus on LWC exclusive brands, and bring a refreshing twist to the world of beverages. With a diverse portfolio of brands across beer, cider, spirits and soft drinks that cater to a wide range of tastes and preferences, they are committed to crafting innovative, high-quality drinks that delight customers and you will help them to do this.
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social Media Executive with a passion for drinks, to join our team and help shape our digital presence, engage our audiences, drive brand awareness, and maximise consumer engagement.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and executing social media strategies for our various brands including our direct-to-consumer website ClickNDrink, our drink brands Lucky Buddha, Dortmunder Beer, Birra Murano and our corporate Signature Brands platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and a deep understanding of social media trends and campaign activations. Experience will have within FMCG or the drinks industry is a bonus.
You will be a key member of the Marketing and Communications Team, helping us to drive profitability and brand awareness, and keep our fingers on the pulse of the latest drinks trends and innovations.
- Content Creation: Develop and curate compelling content for social media platforms, including but not limited to images, videos, reels, stories and engaging posts.
- Social Media Strategy: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement social media strategies that align with brand objectives and target audience.
- Community Engagement: Monitor and engage with our online community, responding to comments, and messages, and fostering positive interactions.
- Analytics and Reporting: Regularly track and analyse the performance of social media campaigns using analytics tools. Provide insights and recommendations for optimisation.
- Influencer Partnerships: Identify, approach, and manage influencer partnerships to expand brand reach and credibility.
- Trend Analysis: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure our brand stays competitive and innovative.
- Brand Voice: Maintain a consistent and authentic brand voice for the relevant brand across all social media channels.
- Paid Advertising: Assist in the creation and management of social media ad campaigns, including budget allocation and targeting.
- Social Media Calendar: Create and manage a content calendar to ensure consistent posting and messaging.
- Campaigns and Event Activations: Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver social campaigns and support social and non-social event activations.
- Experience in managing social media accounts for brands or companies.
- Strong writing, editing, and creative skills.
- Proficiency with social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
If you are passionate about social media, creative content, and the world of drinks, we’d love to hear from you! Join our team and help us quench the world’s thirst for exceptional drinks.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter (stating your current salary and location), along with the job reference (Job Ref: 061123NN) in the title of your E-mail to [email protected]
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.