Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager - Dublin
William Grant & Sons Jobs
Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager – Dublin
An exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing & most dynamic areas of our business. Over recent years, our Global eCommerce team has seen significant acceleration & as a centre of excellence this dynamic team of marketing & commercial experts provide thought leadership, best practice, support and training to all areas of the business and across markets.
We are open to applications from London & Dublin!
As the senior marketing lead on the Global eCommerce team, you will be responsible for working with our Global brand teams to deliver best in class execution for our portfolio of world-class brands ensuring that we utilise all eCommerce touchpoints to create an excellent online shopper experience. You will drive capability across the business, build the case for eCommerce and work with the Performance Marketing Manager to ensure we measure the effectiveness of everything we do.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will have strong Marketing and eCommerce experience, preferably in a Global, multi-market or regional role with a second language desirable though not mandatory. As part of our Global centre of excellence, the ability to manage senior stakeholders and think strategically are central to this role along with excellent communication & presentation skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
ABOUT WILLIAM GRANT & SONS
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at [email protected].