Sales Manager - London
Cru Wine Jobs
Sales Manager – London
Cru Wine is an award-winning, international wine merchant, specialising in fine wine investment and collection building, founded in 2013 and headquartered in London. Enjoying a dynamic growth since its creation, our company is modern and innovative, offering a high-level service with a revolutionary approach. We are an international business with both private and trade clients from over 50 different countries.
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with unrivalled support, value, and digital innovation. We were honoured to receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade in 2020, a FEBE Growth 100 Award in 2022 and were ranked in the prestigious Financial Times list of Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2023 for the fourth year in a row.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working within a highly motivated team to exceed the company’s monthly targets. A strong work ethic is necessary, and an entrepreneurial mindset is a plus. The candidate will work from our London office and join our growing sales team reporting into the Associate Director.
- Manage a pool of clients and assist them in sourcing their desired range of products
- Produce daily targeted and general offers to send to the client list
- Maintain and develop existing business, whilst also securing new opportunities
- Convert incoming leads into new company clients
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and communication is always provided
- Create business opportunities through networking and initiative
Experience and skills required:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in wine trade required
- A keen attention to detail with a structured approach to your daily tasks
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the fine wine market
- Proficient in English
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.