Sales Executive - London
Sales Executive for Spirits and Low & No Alcoholic Drinks – London
The IWSC is more than a competition. It is a global wine and spirits community, focused on people and expertise.
Our mission is to champion the best wine and spirits from around the world by taking a personal approach to our partners’ needs. We offer comprehensive business support via our network of world-class experts and aim to bring this global community together to share insights and help each other grow. We don’t just champion award winners. We seek out undiscovered talent and help partners – large and small – reach ambitious targets and achieve their goals.
Founded by Austrian wine chemist Anton Massel in 1969, we are proud to have over fifty years’ experience rigorously assessing and celebrating the best wine and spirits. Our meticulous standards, attention to detail and world-class expertise sets us apart as the partner of choice for producers, distributors, influencers and experts the world over.
We are looking for an ambitious, charismatic, and forward-thinking Sales Executive to continue growing and developing our client portfolio within the spirits and low & no industry. The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling entries to the IWSC, generating new leads, nurturing the existing client base, and building commercial opportunities year on year.
Key responsibilities are:
- Promote IWSC visibility and drive the Spirits and Low & No entries.
- Sell the IWSC to potential entrants by email, telephone and in person.
- Develop strong business relationships and maximise revenue.
- Sustain and grow day-to-day relationships with our existing database.
- Prospect new customers, build new relationships and convert them into new entries.
- Initiate ideas to help build marketplaces and develop collaborations to enable IWSC to maintain its position as the market leader.
- Increase IWSC’s brand awareness amongst the international spirits community and maximise commercial benefits.
This is a job for you if you are/have:
- 1+ years’ experience working in a client-facing role, ideally B2B and within the drinks/FMCG industry.
- Passion for selling and bringing solutions to clients.
- Highly motivated, ambitious and autonomous.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships quickly, both face-to-face and over the telephone and email.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent customer service.
- Be able to think outside the box.
- A keen interest in developing relationships within the Spirits and Low & No industry.
- Foreign languages would be beneficial.
How you will be awarded:
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission
- Bonus incentive
- Annual holiday entitlement: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Private health insurance
- WSET training
The Sales Executive will be office-based.
Please send a covering email and CV, with your salary expectations, to [email protected]
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.