Sales - Devon and Cornwall
Liberty Wines Jobs
Sales – Devon and Cornwall
Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic wine companies in the UK, continuing to flourish in a challenging market, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, independent wine merchants and specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service, and our people.
An opportunity has arisen within our Sales team for a motivated individual to help strengthen our team and drive our success even further. The candidate will be responsible for managing and growing sales with existing customers, delivering a highly professional standard of account management as well as developing new business opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most interesting, quality-led wine portfolios in the UK. The list ranges from internationally recognised producers such as Charles Heidsieck, Henschke, Biondi-Santi, Famille Perrin and Fontodi to small regional specialists including Littorai, Crystallum, Pedro Parra, By Farr and many more. Critically awarded for our selection from Italy, France and Australia, the portfolio encompasses wines from all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven individual with strong wine empathy, product knowledge who can hit the ground running and has:
- Ability to sell to and grow accounts in both the on and off-trade and meeting sales targets
- Proven experience of working within a team and meeting deadlines
- Great organisational skills with the ability to deal with administrative tasks efficiently
- Solid expertise in wine knowledge, ideally evidenced at WSET Diploma level
- IT proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What you can expect
Salary/package plus sales commission will be commensurate with experience as well as:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of contributions
- Personal Healthcare and travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Working from home, preference will be given to candidates living in, with contacts in and knowledge of the Devon and Cornwall area.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: [email protected]
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.