Sales - Central and Eastern Scotland
Liberty Wines Jobs
Sales – Central and Eastern Scotland
An opportunity has arisen within our Sales team for an ambitious individual with a determination to succeed to help strengthen our team and drive our success even further. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing sales with existing customers, delivering a highly professional standard of account management as well as developing new business opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, results-driven individual with strong wine empathy and great product knowledge who can hit the ground running.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most interesting, quality-led wine portfolios in the UK. The list ranges from internationally recognised producers such as Charles Heidsieck, Henschke, Biondi-Santi, Famille Perrin and Fontodi to small regional specialists including Littorai, Crystallum, Pedro Parra, By Farr and many more. Critically awarded for our selection from Italy, France and Australia, the portfolio encompasses wines from all over the world.
Working from home, preference will be given to candidates living in, with contacts in and knowledge of the Central and Eastern Scotland area.
- Ability to sell to and grow accounts in both the on and off-trade and meeting sales targets
- Proven experience of working within a team and meeting deadlines
- Good organisational skills with the ability to deal with administrative tasks efficiently
- Able to demonstrate good wine knowledge, preferably at WSET Diploma level
- IT proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What you can expect
Salary/package plus sales commission will be commensurate with experience as well as:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary, based on performance against key objectives
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays, accruing additional days after 2 years service (Up to a maximum of 28 days annual holiday)
- Stakeholder pension scheme matching up to 5% of contributions
- Personal healthcare and travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted wine
Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: [email protected]
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.