Sales and Services Executive (MC) - Bristol
Matthew Clark Jobs
Sales and Services Executive (MC) – Bristol
As a Sales & Services Executive you will be an integral part of the Customer Service team, with a customer-focused attitude and strong communication style. As the main contact for all Customer Service enquiries and issues, you’ll have the ability to quickly identify a solution and implement the action required to reach a resolution. You’ll also be responsible for capturing customer orders accurately and efficiently, utilising various methods, as well as being an effective support function for the Sales Teams, able to deal with all levels of customers including high profile, high value or specialist accounts.. Above all else, you will provide an informed, professional and appropriate response to internal and external enquiries.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all system-based transactions required to support the workload of the department and in line with Business requirements
- Apply logical approach to customer issues to bring about appropriate resolutions and to liaise with the Sales force on outputs
- Resolves queries in the best interest of both the customer and the company
- To carry out any reporting requirements as necessary
- Consistent demonstration of positive, role model behavior
- To proactively seek to improve personal performance through training programmes, coaching sessions and other development opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate flexibility by assisting and supporting other areas of the department and business as and when required
- Develop good working relationships with all other areas of the business
Operating through the Matthew Clark, Bibendum, Tennent’s and Bulmers Ireland brands, the Group has a market leading range, scale and reach including an intimate understanding of the markets it serves.
Together we grow, brew, manufacture, market, and deliver some of the world’s favourite drinks. From grass to glass, and everything in between. C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets, and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe.
C&C Group’s portfolio of owned/exclusive brands include: Bulmers, the leading Irish cider brand; Tennent’s, the leading Scottish beer brand; Magners the premium international cider brand; as well as a range of fast-growing, premium and craft ciders and beers, such as Heverlee, Menabrea, Five Lamps and Orchard Pig.
We seek to champion and embed sustainability in everything that we do at C&C. While delivering joy to customers, we always shine a light on people and the planet. We have a clear ESG vision delivering to a better world. We respect, support, and develop all our people to be their best, with a focus on results by creating a culture of winning together.
We also recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to delivering on our mission. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles. For help, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]. All applications need to come through the candidate portal https://careers.candcgroupplc.com/vacancies/
Full job description :
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.