Operations Coordinator - Australia
Naked Wines Jobs
Operations Coordinator – Australia
Naked Wines’ mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works, for the benefit of wine drinkers, independent winemakers and our people.
Our purpose is to connect everyday wine drinkers with the Australia & NZ best independent winemakers.
Our customers, we call them Angels, support talented and independent winemakers across Australia and the world in return for access to exclusive hand-crafted wines at amazing prices. Because we fund winemakers upfront, Naked Wines can remove a huge chunk of the costs that would usually be passed back to the customer.
Globally, Naked Wines gives a fast-growing army of over 900,000 passionate everyday wine drinking Angels direct access to over 250 of the world’s best independent winemakers making over 1,000 exclusive quality wines in 17 different countries, making us THE leading player in the fast-growing direct-to-consumer wine market.
In Australia, we currently have over 130,000 Angels supporting 67 independent winemakers from Australia and New Zealand to create over 350 exclusive wines for them.
Naked Wines Australia has just celebrated our 10th birthday from our fabulous office in Manly on Sydney’s stunning Northern Beaches (and remotely too) and of course, you can be assured there is great wine flowing!
Think of Naked Wines as a global listed wine company with a startup vibe that is disrupting an industry whilst delivering profits and significant growth.
Our model is based on a virtuous circle:
● Doing the right thing
● Generates extreme customer loyalty
● Which generates cash, which can be reinvested in growth
● Which attracts the best people and the best suppliers
So, if you…
● Are a fast learner, an innovator and questions the status quo
● Working in a team is second nature but also work well individually
● Have precise time management ability
● Are ambitious
● Don’t crack under pressure
….Then we may have a role for you to play in this big movement of ours from our wonderful office packed to the brim with wine samples right next to Manly Beach!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ordering all non-wine items and cutting POs in the Naked global system.
- Maintaining our ideal range at a warehouse level.
- Booking stock transfers with warehouses.
- Coordinate transport for all new wine and warehouse stock transfers.
- Stay on top of low end items and weekly cycle counts.
- Coding of invoicing from 3pl partners.
- Reviewing Order system flow and pickline efficiencies
- Monitoring order files to the warehouses via the Naked Wines Delivery App.
- Naked contact for Warehouse pick team leaders.
- Preparing bottle splits for winemakers.
- Notifying incoming stock to warehouses including new skus.
- Track wines coming in and update Merch sheet columns accordingly.
- Updating Global when stock is received and escalating any discrepancy.
- Ensuring all info in global is complete so Sku can be made active.
We’ll love you because you:
- Are a problem solver by nature & love making things simpler
- Are driven and have good energy
- Organised with a structured approach to work
- Have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working through the numbers
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty with all aspects of execution
- Are comfortable with fast paced, growth environment
- Great communicator and enjoy working across teams & silos
- Can manage multiple projects at once whilst thinking strategically, remaining data-driven and detail-oriented.
- You’ll report to the Head of Operations.
- Be part of a multi-functional team with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow.
- Are supportive and vibrant, with plenty of passion to make magic happen.
- Good understanding of excel – competent with vlookup’s, pivot tables, sumifs…
- Background or sound understanding of Warehousing or Transportation environment.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
- Day of on your Birthday
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.