Northern Brand Ambassador - Remote
Northern Brand Ambassador – Remote
|Title:||Brand Ambassador Prestige: North|
|Location:||We work flexibly. This role does not require you to work regularly from our home, The Distillery, 83 Cranbrook Road, W4 2LJ.|
We encourage our team to benefit from our unique culture by attending the office frequently.
|Reports to:||Head of Prestige & Advocacy|
|Salary:||Competitive, with bonus & benefits|
We are Sipsmith the gin that pioneered the gin renaissance, with an authentic and exciting story that supports our deliciously sippable gin and we’d love you to come help tell our story.
This is a great opportunity to join Sipsmith at an exciting time to help develop our presence in the top end on trade accounts in the UK. This role will support the Head of Prestige & Advocacy, by acting as the go to contact between Sipsmith and the best cocktail bars in key cities such as Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and across the North of England and Scotland.
This is the perfect role for an energetic and passionate person looking to develop their presentation skills and be the face and voice of Sipsmith in prestige accounts across a large and varied region with bags of opportunity for growth. Day to day you’ll be overseeing the development and implementation of education and advocacy programs for consumers, customers and trade influencers.
You will also play a key role in the organization and hosting of our new advocacy program (Bar of Smithery), managing and organising the upcoming CYGNUS cocktail competition, hosting in house trainings, distillery tours, securing new stockists and cocktail listings, and assisting with global education projects.
This is a great opportunity to join Sipsmith at an exciting time in our growth, with bold commercial plans, exciting partnerships and bags of opportunity for growth and development alongside our passionate team and our fantastic Gin!
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver top-notch trainings and advocacy programs with confidence and extensive brand/category knowledge
- Coordinate and deliver activities that will drive rate of sale where we are already listed (e.g. POS, assets, toolkits), and new listings
- Collaborate with key customers to bring activations and campaigns to life
- Build the brand in the premium sector of the On Trade and drive ROS
- Events execution (in-house trainings, cocktail masterclasses, guest bartender appearances, consumer experiences, cocktail competitions)
- Creation and development of cocktail education plan for on trade sales team
- Running Sipsmith Distillery Tours, Meet the Producer Events and other customer facing opportunities
- Working closely with other functions such as Finance, Culture and Operations to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets
- Establishing and building positive, mutually beneficial business relationships with key trade customers
- Working with the company’s marketing department to learn and implement the company’s marketing strategy at events
- Preparing and presenting to customers, aligning on implementation
- Supporting the Brand Experience and Sales team at Trade and Consumer shows
- Acting as an ambassador for Sipsmith in all areas of customer & consumer contact
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive on-trade experience with substantial cocktail knowledge
- A proven track record of completing multiple projects over various timelines
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to actively listen and support accounts
- Someone who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, whilst conducting activities in a strategic manner.
- Knowledge and contacts within the On-Trade community in the North of England
- Ability to generate creative marketing and promotion ideas
- A self-assured communicator – excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong-minded, resilient and can talk to anyone
- Self-motivated, with a can-do attitude willing to go above and beyond.
- Team player that will help the wider team when needed
- Problem solver and planner
- Highly developed negotiation and account management skills
- Plate-spinning brilliance and calm under pressure
- Full clean driving license
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company pension scheme with 8% employer contribution.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- You get to work by the stills and see distillation in action
- Private Healthcare through Vitality with access to their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Monthly free gin
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to financial well-being platform Bippit
- Enhanced sick pay (including two mental health days a year)
- Enhanced parental leave (6 months fully paid leave for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary)
- Quarterly company team days and monthly social events organised by our Ministry of Fun
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Northern Brand Ambassador’, alongside a cover letter explaining your experience and why you are a good fit for Sipsmith and our completed Diversity & Inclusion monitoring form available from our website.
Closing date for applications: 22nd March 2023
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.