National Account Executive - London
National Account Executive – Grocery
Role: National Account Executive (Off-Trade Grocery)
Reports into: Head of Off-Trade
Co-owned by Ellie Goulding, SERVED has quickly become one of the fastest growing ready-to-drink brands in the UK, with Heineken acquiring a significant minority stake in September 2023.
The SERVED range includes award winning ready-to-drink cocktails and hard seltzers, made using only the finest natural and sustainably sourced ingredients, wonky fruit, and premium spirits.
Since launching in July 2020, SERVED has recorded triple digit growth year-on- year and has recently been voted the most likely ready-to-drink brand to succeed in 2024.
SERVED is listed in many of the UK’s retailers including Morrisons, Ocado, WH Smith, Co-Op, Majestic, Selfridges, Daylesford Organic and many more – as well as on-trade venues including Honest Burgers, The Langham, Swingers and Darwin & Wallace.
The UK RTD category has grown 47.5% in the last five years and was worth £866m in 2022. The ready-to-drink cocktail category grew by an astonishing 24% last year, as consumers look to enjoy high-quality cocktails in a convenient and sustainable format, a trend that shows no signs of slowing down.
We are led by a team who are passionate about the brand and maintain exceptionally high standards in all aspects of the business. We’re looking for like-minded people who are entrepreneurial, self-starters, hungry and itching to make things happen.
A rare opportunity to join the team at an early stage and have a meaningful impact in a business that is growing exponentially. Reporting to the head of off-trade and working alongside the founders, the brand is looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious National Account Executive to support our off-trade growth.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Support line manager in implementation of business strategy by channel
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships within defined accounts
- Support in the development, management and implementation of joint business plans with key customers to ensure delivery of agreed volume and value targets aligned to the commercial strategy
- Support line manager with key business tasks e.g. Tradeshows, store compliance, weekly reporting
- Promote teamwork and collaboration
- Analyse consumer, customer insight and sales data to include in comprehensive customer proposals
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the BWS category to ensure business plans and practices adequately reflect market and customer changes / demands
- Work cross functionally with the wider SERVED team, including marketing, operations and finance
- Identify sales volume / value growth opportunities through ongoing analysis of customer and market performance
- Proactive in seeking new business opportunities
- On-going evaluation of customer terms and activation to maximise ROI and provide future recommendations
- With your managers support, deliver accurate financial and volume forecasts
- Feedback to the business your key insights to help improve wider business performance
What we’ll be looking for in you
- Education to at least degree level, or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 year’s previous experience within a growing brand (ideally in FMCG)
- Previous account management experience and able to demonstrate strong results
- Personable and articulate with strong communication and influencing skills
- You are results orientated, think commercially, value every pound and you’re a great brand ambassador
- You are positive, ambitious, self-sufficient, great with people and a real team player
- You are well organised, with a structured, methodical approach to work
- You have a passion for working within a small, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
- Available to commute to our London office
What’s in it for you
- To be part of one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the drinks industry, co-owned by Ellie Goulding.
- A chance to work alongside the founders to learn, develop and grow alongside the business.
- A unique opportunity to join the brand at an early stage in one of the most exciting new drinks categories.
- To be part of a business that’s on a mission to change the way we drink. Were ethical, honest, and transparent.
- We are passionate about making positive change in the world, particularly when it comes to sustainability. We make our drinks with ‘wonky fruit’ that would have otherwise gone to waste, invest 5% of our profits in environmental projects, we are a carbon negative business, and we are the first RTD brand globally to introduce carbon labelling.
- You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on achieving annual KPIs
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- 3% employer pension contribution, 5% optional employee contribution
- 4pm Friday finish
- Free SERVED for yourself, and product discount codes for friends and family
At Served we believe in having a diverse team of like-minded, enthusiastic, hard-working and skilled people that make us who we are and a fundamental part of our growth and success.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against workers or job applicants on the basis of race, age, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, disability, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
If being part of a hugely exciting and growing brand sounds exciting to you and you have the right skills, attitude and drive to help us lead the way as the UK’s leading premium RTD brand then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that sometimes the sheer volume of applications means we can only respond to the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.