Marketing Intern - London
Moet Hennessy Jobs
Marketing Intern for Château d’Esclans Wines – London
To assist the Brand & Business Development Manager in developing and executing specific Marketing and trade projects across the Château d’Esclans brand portfolio (including Whispering Angel).
Brand Management/Event Management support:
- Support Brand & Business Development Manager in executing specific Brand Projects
- Organization of and attendance to Wine Trade Fairs and customer trade shows
- Active support and attendance at all other events & tastings all year long (organization, logistics, etc.)
- Organising tastings with trade customers and support on delivery as required
- Support Customer Marketing team on all brand-related activations on and off-trade
- Brand & Business Development Manager in managing point of sales materials (POSM):
- Manage orders, stock, and logistics (follow up on deliveries, collections, etc.)
- Financial support: creating purchase orders, processing invoices, ensuring timely payments, and keeping track of budget expenditure.
- Key point of contact for Sales Admin: providing the most updated information on any of the products from the Wines portfolio.
- Customer point of contact for sales and brand enquiries
- Budget tracking
PR and Communication
- Support on yearly PR calendar, daily follow-up of press coverage, PR evaluations & direct contacts with PR agencies
- Participating in agency meetings and being the main point of contact on all brand collaterals, i.e. POSM, stock, and logistics
- Creation of ad hoc materials e.g. tent cards for key accounts and for events
- Creation of project related communications materials
- Fluent EnglishProfessional experience & know how
- Previous work experience/internship in Brand Management or Project Management
- Strong Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Interest and knowledge of Wines
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Project Management
👉 Tell the recruiter you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.