IT Operations Manager - London
Speciality Drinks Group Jobs
IT Operations Manager – London
Founded in 1999 by Sukhinder and Rajbir Singh, Speciality Drinks Group is a fast-growing and world-renowned international spirits company. It was one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and is a leader in its field. Now made up of four group companies, it is an independently managed business and a recent addition to the Pernod Ricard Group since November 2021.
We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits across the globe. We love what we do and we would love you to come and join us.
We are seeking an experienced IT Operations Manager to oversee our company’s IT operations and ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of our technology infrastructure. The IT Operations Manager will lead and manage our small team of first-line IT operations staff to ensure the smooth running of our IT infrastructure. Our ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience in IT operations management, including managing complex systems, and someone who is able to build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business.
Your unique contribution
- Develop and maintain IT policies and procedures to ensure the security, reliability, and efficiency of our technology infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain IT infrastructure, including servers, network devices, and storage systems.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement and support technology solutions that meet business needs.
- Oversee the development and implementation of disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity in the event of system failures or disasters.
- Develop and maintain IT budgets, forecasts, and reports to ensure optimal allocation of resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and service providers to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of IT services.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards, including data protection, cybersecurity, and IT governance.
Your blend of talent
Our ideal candidate has strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, including servers, network devices, and storage systems, and is able to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders. You will also have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of experience in IT operations management, including managing complex systems.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve their goals.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions; experience with Microsoft 365 administration.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex IT issues.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (such as retail, finance or healthcare) is preferred.
- Relevant industry certifications (such as ITIL or PMP) are beneficial.
- VOIP Communication platform management (3CX preferred)
- CrowdStrike endpoint security administration
- Cisco/Juniper network appliance administration
- Web Firewall System administration (CloudFlare preferred)
- ERP System Support Experience
- Industry Certifications
- Microsoft Certified 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Security Operations Analyst
Our mix of benefits
We offer Sage Employee Benefits for your Health including GP OnDemand and EAP.
Our lifestyle benefits options include 33 days’ annual holiday including BHs, employee pension, life cover, income protection & private medical insurance.
You can access gifts & discounts, including a 15% discount on our products sold online at The Whisky Exchange. Access to company events.
We’re committed to diversity and inclusion
We promote diversity and inclusion throughout our business. In our teams, we proactively foster a diverse work force and an inclusive culture – an environment where we can truly be ourselves.
We will assess your application for this role based on your skills, experiences and achievements, not your gender, age, ethnic or educational background or any other such factors. Please feel free to leave these off your CV and application form if you so wish.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.