Head of Export - Hybrid
Beavertown Brewery Jobs
Head of Export – Hybrid
We are looking for a Head of Export to join our amazing Sales Team!
The Head of Export will be responsible for creating & executing Beavertown’s global export strategy.
As part of the above, the successful candidate will be responsible for which partners we work with across the world & how we optimise those relationships.
The Head of Export will also be responsible for ensuring the Beavertown brands are supported & always activated in line with our Marketing & Sales strategy.
The role requires the individual to spend at least 50% of their time in market with customers/Beavertown Export manager working with them to grow Beavertown’s share of each market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach & develop your Export Manager to ensure that person continues to develop and grow in role
- Lead the thinking on how the different global beer markets work and who are the best partners for Beavertown to work with now & going forward.
- Work with your Export Manager to ensure UK brand & sales strategy is consistently executed across all Beavertown’s export markets.
- Lead the thinking on how to activate successfully across different global beer markets.
- Develop a 3 year sales plan on how Beavertown will outperform the competitive set in all export markets where the brand is present.
- As part of the above, prioritise the sequence of new markets for Beavertown to penetrate.
- Create a robust KPI tracking template (dashboard) for all markets with clear On Trade focus
- Agree a simple, but understood, ways of working routines with each export partner that also includes market content to support their KPI dashboard.
- Create ongoing sales arguments to help support our export partners in their respective markets.
- Have regular KPI based performance reviews with line manager.
- Perform regular KPI based performance reviews with Export Manager
- Ensure Beavertown in the number 1 priority for our distributor/importer partners.
- Achieve monthly & annual targets e.g Volume / NSR / NSR per Hl.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous export market leadership critical.
- Language skills desirable
- Experience of developing people
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data is required.
- Strong capability to influence others to focus on our brands ahead of others.
- High level of strategic awareness to work out what is required to succeed across a wide & varied distributor base.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
- Strong personal drive & focus on results .
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: [email protected]
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.