Global Marketing Manager - London
Treasury Wine Estates Jobs
Global Marketing Manager, 19 Crimes and Squealing Pig – London
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds and Wynns, to the broad appeal of Squealing Pig and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Manager to lead the global 19 Crimes and Squealing Pig brand team across three regional locations for TPB, through the creation of long term and short term strategic plans and initiatives to powerfully connect with consumers, shoppers and customers to drive top-line brand growth and EBIT (Brand contribution) in line with total business ambition. This role is responsible for raising the profile of the global portfolio of brands internally and externally to TWE and building the brands on a global scale in a consistent way.
Here are just some of the responsibilities you will have as our Global Marketing Manager, 19 Crimes and Squealing Pig:
- Accountable for delivering the 5 year ambition – brand vision & results / performance through strategic plan creation and in collaboration with regional marketing and commercial teams for the global brand portfolio.
- Responsible for developing the 5 year Portfolio and Brand plans (Wines & Markets) through development and definition of channel/market segmentation and identification of strategic priorities for the portfolio globally
- Accountable for all aspects of brand activation guidelines and global toolkit development, to ensure brand strategies can be regionally adopted and implemented.
- Accountable for the development of the innovation plan for the global brands portfolio and associated budget by identifying new consumer opportunities, by working closely with the insights, innovation and supply organisation.
- Responsible for people management of the 19C and SQP Global Brands team and ensuring that the team lives the culture through living the growth behaviours.
We are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Manager in a branded/consumer centric company. You will be curious, creative, a natural leader, and a Brand building expert
- 8+ years brand marketing experience with at least 2+ years in a global brand leadership role
- Extensive global marketing project experience (e.g. developing and implementing innovation on a multi-market scale, developing and implementing global brand playbooks successfully)
- Commercial, customer marketing or customer development experience
- 3+ years line management experience
- Operational brand and marketing experience across multiple markets
- Proven global brand launches successes
- Experience in managing teams and senior stakeholder management across regions
What’s in it for you
The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
Access to the world’s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
25 Days of Annual Leave, with the opportunity to purchase a further 5 days each year
“TWEforME Day” – an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
Private Medical Insurance
6% Employer pension Contribution
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact [email protected], quoting the job title and reference number.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today.
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.