General Manager - Kings Cross
General Manager – Kings Cross
Vinoteca is a small independent group of six wine bars across London and the Midlands, with plans to open more next year. Each site serves high-quality wine and carefully sourced, fresh, seasonal food at a reasonable price.
We are looking for a seasoned General Manager who is well used to managing a large site and team, who is passionate about wine and creating a culture of learning to inspire the team want to develop their skills to ultimately provide the best customer experience.
When you join, you will have access to a generous package of benefits, including:
- Up to £200 bonus when you pass probation
- 30% discount on food & drink for up to 4 people.
- 20% off wine in our wine shop. Staff drink after shift.
- WSET wine courses are provided for those who pass the probation period.
- Local & International WINE TRIPS for both FOH & BOH staff.
- Fantastic company run Weekly/ monthly training provided.
- Weekly Supplier training
- Staff meals on duty
- Weekly wine training
- Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow, our main focus is to promote from within
- Salary – Uo to £50000 Plus Bonus per year
- Location – 3 King’s Blvd, London N1C 4BU
- Start – Immediately
The team at Vinoteca are passionate about the company, and work together to create an environment where everyone feels welcome. Our aim is to create a place where ethnicity, age, identity, gender and sexual orientation of all kinds are celebrated to create a diverse workforce.
*Only applicants with a “Right to Work” in the UK may apply*
|Salary||Up to £50,000 / Year|
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience|
|Location||London N1C 4BU, UK|
|Expiry date||Mon, 19 Jun 2023|
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.