Field Sales Manager - North
Field Sales Manager – North
We love great craft beer. We want everyone to be as passionate about it as we are – and our central team are vital in this mission. Every single person in our team can shape our future for the better, whether that’s for our people, planet or our incredible beer. Because we expect great things from you, we give great things back. And not only that – we are a Best Places to Work employer 2023
HOP STOCK | We believe in sharing our success with our crew and have a unique Hop Stock benefit for our salaried team. That means you share in our success, and if we grow strongly, we win together.
PROFIT SHARE | Via our ground-breaking Unicorn Fund, we give away 10% of our profits, to our amazing crew members, every single year. We wouldn’t be able to do it without you so it’s only right we share the success together.
PENSION ENHANCEMENT | We increase our contributions to your pension up to 10% of your salary so together we can properly invest in your future. And, since the statutory amount all businesses pay is 3%, our decision to pay above that shows we’re taking your future seriously.
4-WEEK SABBATICAL| After every 5 years here you will receive an additional 4 weeks off to spend doing whatever you want.
STAFF DISCOUNT | 25% off in bars, 30% off online and 50% off BrewDog Merch to fill up your fridge and your wardrobe* (*don’t put your hoody in the fridge though)
ADDITIONAL HOLIDAY DAYS | For every full year completed up to your 5th year with us we add on one additional day’s leave above and beyond your initial entitlement. You therefore get an extra full week off at 5 years every single year onward to rest up.
BEER TRAINING | We love beer and we want you to love beer too, so we’ll support you through the internationally-recognised Cicerone qualifications, so you can love it almost as much as we do. We’ll also pay you more for each level you pass.
AND A LOT MORE | Okay, deep breath… enhanced sick pay, healthcare, life assurance, high street retail discounts, employee assistance programmes, enhanced family friendly policies around maternity and paternity leave, pawternity leave, DE+I and crew forum groups and an allowance to quality check some beers each month!
We’re also the world’s first carbon negative beer business. We’re focused on making sure that we, and future generations, have a planet to brew great beer on. Our industry leading techniques help us create and deliver unique beer whilst doing our bit (and others’) for the environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
- Proactively oversees sales activity and effort among the regional sales team managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among regional sales managers managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Recruits, hires, and develops regional sales managers, utilising company human resources guidelines and support resources.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed. Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Here’s some of the things we think you’ll need to really excel and get the best out of this role:
- Engaging, personable and approachable both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Focused on the principle of “Do it Together” in delivering results the right way
- Develops high performance teams especially through periods of change
- Challenging but with a vision of helping people to be the best versions of themselves
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.