Events Operations Manager - Gloucestershire
Daylesford Organic Jobs
Events Operations Manager – Gloucestershire
Events Operations Manager
£45,000 – £50,000 + £3,000 Tronc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Events Operations Manager to join the Events Team at Daylesford Organic, Gloucestershire.
This new role coincides with the exciting launch of a dedicated, x200-capacity event space at Daylesford Farm and the growth of our Hospitality business.
The Events Operations Manager will own the operational delivery of all Daylesford & Bamford events onsite. You will assist in the creation of, and own the delivery of onsite hospitaility activities and events. This will include working seamlessly alongisde kitchen, events, marketing, H&S teams etc.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in an operational events role within a busy hospitality environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Daylesford & Bamford 30% discount
- 50% staff lunch discount (in-store)
- Bamford 60% discount on skincare range
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Free food and drink are available
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Training and development to advance your career
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Company parties per year
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Wellness-focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurant, and cinema tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV or contact one of our Recruitment Team to discuss opportunities today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford Organic , please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.