Drinks Technicians - London
AB InBev Jobs
Drinks Technicians – London
Ensure cost-effective and efficient installation and maintenance of Dispense Systems in the On Trade.
Support On Trade Sales & Marketing initiatives, including Brand launches and New Product Development, by creating technical specifications and quality standards for equipment.
Foster a Customer Service culture that provides prompt and effective technical support to internal and external customers.
You will work with the On Trade Sales, Tec Sales, Trade Marketing & Marketing teams. The key customers can include Enterprise, Greene King, Punch Pub Co, TRG, Whitbread.
At Budweiser Brewing Group, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser and Stella Artois, crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We’re a team of passionate owners who aren’t afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let’s take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big!
- Key figures: On Trade draught volume: ca 2.5m hl draught beer. Working with circa 20 key customers with 6,000 installs and 30,000 Service calls annually (per region).
- Install, maintain and repair drinks dispense equipment and provide exceptional customer service meeting SLAs and completing related paperwork.
- Perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance and COP tasks on all equipment, including fault finding and repair within the expected SLAs.
- Maintain records on equipment servicing and asset registers.
- Provide perfect pour training and glassware advice.
- Communicate with customers about incomplete work and actions taken and work on any client contract site within competency.
- Attend training and appraisal activities and deliver on personal KPIs and personnel development plan.
- Communicate any issues back to the planning team and build and maintain close relationships with Poc’s staff and customers.
- Be on a call-out rotation to provide full out-of-hours cover.
- Assist other team members and manage ordering of equipment and maintaining van stocks.
Who we’re looking for:
- Technically qualified Drinks Dispense Technician
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Availability for on-call work
- Excellent customer service skills with attention to quality and process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and IT equipment (e.g., laptops, handheld devices)
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning abilities
- Ability to build strong relationships and be effective in multi-disciplinary teams
- Self-motivated with a passion for personal development
Benefits & Perks:
- Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
- Competitive parental leave and pension double contributions
- 25 days holidays per year
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (travel insurance, gym memberships, discounted services, dental etc.)
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
- 2 volunteer days a year to support your local community
- 5 employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- WPA Private Medical Care
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregiver
- ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
We are building a team that’s more supportive, more inclusive and more collaborative. A team that’s diverse in background, skills and experience.
So if you dream big but are concerned you’re not a perfect fit against the job description, we’d still encourage you to apply. You may just the right candidate to help us create a future with more cheers.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce, and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.