Digital Marketing Manager - Sydney
Accolade Wines Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager – Sydney
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more. We are one of the largest wine producers in the world – we’ve been around since 1836, and our portfolio has won nearly 9,000 international wine show awards in the last decade.
About the role
The driving force behind our business is our people – we have over 1,500 staff across Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and the Americas, and every one of us is passionate about making the ordinary extraordinary through our amazing wines.
We are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager. This role works collaboratively with the ANZ Digital team and external agencies to ensure we achieve business goals as well as adherence to digital best practices. You will be a key driver of the content strategy across our brands – telling each brand’s unique story online through high-quality, engaging, helpful, and thought-provoking digital content.
You will have strong project manager skills and oversees digital programs from inception through execution and reporting, ensuring successful delivery against goals. You will complete detailed analytics & tracking reviews to interpret first-and third-party data, analyse results to unlock insights and optimise the execution of digital marketing campaigns.
You will be in our Sydney offices, with flexibility to work from home.
This role is full-time and a 12 month contractor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Paid digital media experience: This includes analytics and tracking, campaign implementation, bid and budget management, landing page performance analysis, and campaign reporting. The candidate will be expected to improve paid media campaigns efficiency and increase performance across social, PPC, search, retail and programmatic
- Support the implementation the new Digital Marketing Stack – helping to build platforms and optimise ongoing campaigns
- Compile, review and communicate monthly and campaign reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts
- Stakeholder management: Effectively manage multiple stakeholders through clean communication and project management. Must be able to influence external customers and third- party agencies to ensure best-in class execution.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong digital marketing background with several years of experience, working in B2C, Retail or FMCG businesses
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with a solid knowledge of digital analytics tools
- Extensive paid digital media experience across – Social, PPC, Search, Retail and Programmatic
- Experience measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- The ability to create and execution fully integrated, multichannel digital campaigns while working with agencies
- Ability to proactively collaborate and solve problems at pace
- Proactivity, excellent organisational skills and a passion for wine!
What you can expect:
Accolade Wines will provide the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
You will also have access to:
- Wine allowance and access to unique wine specials
- Flexible working (Up to 2-3 days working from home)
- Modern office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Loyalty Leave
- Accolade Wines Anniversary day off
- Go Beyond Day – making a different in your local community
- Access to an extensive online learning library
- Private Health Insurance Discounts
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various exclusive employee discounts
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.