Customer Services Administrator - Manchester
Kingsland Drinks Jobs
Customer Services Administrator – Manchester
Kingsland Drinks is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution. Using our consumer understanding and drinks experience, we provide innovative, bespoke solutions to become the partner of choice as we create value for our customers.
Working at Kingsland, a company that is employee owned, means that you can suggest ideas and innovative ways in how we, as a collective run our business. Our most important stakeholder is our members (employees), who have also been key to our success. We have built on our heritage, with a family ethic, and always tried to encourage a positive can-do culture that encourages individual responsibility. We have always valued our members contribution and we recognise that the success of Kingsland has only been possible with everyone’s valued contributions.
Our key objective when we decided on the next step on the journey for Kingsland is for our business to continue to grow and develop and provide security for all our stakeholders. We strongly believe we have created a great legacy that we want to securely hand this on to the next generation and beyond, so the future of the business remains in its own hands. We want Kingsland Drinks Group to be a place people enjoy coming to work and a business our members feel proud of.
We are looking for passionate, professional, and fun-loving candidates to join our expanding business here in Manchester! As we’re accredited in IIP, we are invested in looking after our members and training / developing you to fulfil your careers. Stop ‘wine’ing’, you will have a ‘grape’ time with us.
What does this corker of a job entail?
- Processing customer orders in accordance with operating procedures
- First line support for customer queries
- Provide assistance with ad hoc reports/special projects
- Arrangement of transport & booking slots for groupage & full trailer loads
- Liaising with Finance section for new accounts/credit limit issues
- Liaising with Bond Section for any EMCS (under-bond & export) transactions
- Informing Customers of any problems with OOS, late delivery issues
- Updating Account Managers with any quality/stock/production issues
- Co-ordination of dual supply orders, surcharges etc
- Co-ordination with Warehouse & Customers for any trailer fill requirements
- Arranging uplifts for damaged/incorrect products
- Strong administrative experience
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy required
- Strong customer service ethic and polite telephone manner
- Worked with SAP (desirable)
- Previous experience working within a Manufacturing indudstry (desirable)
This job comes with a full bottle / glass of benefits!
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Company day at Christmas, to share with your nearest and dearest
- Annual profit share based on company KPI’s
- Huge discounts on wine and spirits in our company shop!
- Flexible working options
- Life assurance cover
- A generous thank-you gift if you ‘recommend a friend’ to work with us too. Lots of people work alongside their loved ones at Kingsland.
- Wellbeing resources, including Mental Health First Aiders and access to an EAP with free counselling. Your wellbeing is a top priority, and there’s lots of support at Kingsland.
- Well-being App to help support your mental health
- Health Checks (diabetes/blood pressure, stop smoking advice etc.)
- Training and progression opportunities open to all, including fully funded apprenticeships.
- Involvement with New product development (Wine / Spirit tasting)
- On-site free car parking
- Electric Vehicle charging
- Local Community involvement – Irlam Live ticket discounts and Rugby ticket discounts
We welcome applications from everyone. If you have got the talent, the potential, the drive, and determination there is a place for you at Kingsland Drinks Group. Join the team and be our partner in ‘wine’
Don’t bottle it, this job will make your career Fizz!
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.