Customer Development Manager - Newcastle
Customer Development Manager – Newcastle
Competitive Salary with extensive benefits: product allowance, bonus scheme, access to 24/7 GP services, company pension contribution, generous holiday (inc bank holidays), life assurance, access to a range of high street discounts and weekly sporting event ticket availability.
Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company (CMBC) is one of the leading, historic brewers in the UK. Formed out of a joint venture between Carlsberg UK and Marston’s PLC, we combine over 300 years of shared values, history, and heritage in UK brewing.
We are now recruiting for a Customer Development Manager to join us, with the chance to develop and execute customer plans in region to optimise total volume, NR, GP and GP/HL. Reporting to the Regional Controller, the role will:
- Develop and execute customer plans in region to optimise total Volume, NR and GP and GP / HL.
- To meet agreed business objectives in new and existing accounts, through maximizing profit and distribution to increase throughputs of our products
- Build and develop relationships with customers, wholesalers and stakeholders, ensuring that we build a mutually beneficial business plan for us and our customers.
- To achieve targets for both profit and sales growth over an agreed budgeted time frame and in line with your region objectives.
- Develop & deliver robust account plans for the next 1-3 years that drive business growth and share (including strategy and tactics and bottom-up promotional program by customer).
- Establish and execute pricing strategy in accounts as necessary
- Grow share range and distribution in region through specific targets
- Conduct full evaluation of investment and promotional activity in line with Value Management principles and tools
- Manage & optimise debt risk and cash flow
- A passion for tracking customer management through My district
- Use of FIT to help generate a plan that will deliver annual objectives
- Ensuring Operation Standards are exceeded
- Drive H & S and D E & I agenda in everything we do
- Utilising team resource to drive optimum results for CMBC within the area
Experience and Key Attributes required:
- You will demonstrate true entrepreneurial spirit, someone comfortable with ambiguity, capable of thinking big, passion that inspires a multifunctional cross functional team to unlock barriers – someone who embraces change and takes a positive attitude in every situation and challenge.
- You will need a huge desire to make a material difference and will possess the tenacity to have the tough conversations that make things happen.
- Able to bring clear focus for a dispersed team, whilst setting high standards of execution in others and ensuring their team maintains these standards right through to customer
- Performance and results focused – able to deliver against challenging targets and timescales
- Passionate about the business and driven to deliver for the organization
- Intellectual horsepower to be able to work cross functionally and lead/contribute to given projects
- Results oriented with a passion for driving initiatives to completion and delivering on all commitments
- High levels of Integrity and Initiative – Agile/Street Smart/Entrepreneurial to respond to changes in the market or internally
- Able to develop accountability down the structure and enable teams to drive their part of the business without unnecessary interference
This is an exciting time to join the business whose founders believed in quality, research, and developing the community. They looked to the future, prizing long-term growth over short-term gain. At Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company (CMBC), we are making a difference. Diverse people with diverse skills, working together and at speed. Navigating changes in society, technology, and consumer preference.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch!
CMBC is a new company, fuelled by highly engaged, empowered and passionate employees who will go above and beyond to deliver best in class customer service and help grow our portfolio of brands and business. With their entrepreneurial spirit, these employees take personal accountability and initiative to act and find solutions. Our employees work hard and have fun, enjoying supportive relationships that extend across the whole business.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.