CRM Analyst - Glasgow
CRM Analyst – Glasgow
Edrington UK is the UK’s number one whisky supplier.
As part of the global Edrington group it is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of global brands such as The Macallan, Highland Park and The Famous Grouse in the UK marketplace.
As a distribution partner of Beam Suntory, Edrington UK also represents many of its brands in the UK, including Courvoisier, Laphroaig, Maker’s Mark and The House of Suntory range of Japanese craft spirits.
With offices in Glasgow and London, Edrington UK’s customers range from major supermarkets and online retailers to the country’s very best bars, hotels and restaurants.At Edrington UK, we pride ourselves in being a people-first organisation.
We have been recognised as one of the UK’s Best WorkplaceTM, as well as an official Great Place to Work for Women and Great Place to Work for Wellbeing.
Remuneration and Package
- Salary £30,800 – £38,500
- Annual bonus
- 37 days holiday + 4 Giving More Days
- Attractive pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Private healthcare
- Global wellbeing programme
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director, the purpose of this role is to support the UK’s execution of Edrington’s global commercial excellence agenda.
The core responsibilities of the role are the development of Edrington UK’s Salesforce.com CRM platform and PowerBI reporting, local operational support for Salesforce.com and PowerBI, and working with the local brand and commercial teams to successfully, and appropriately, utilise The Macallan’s private client CRM ecosystem.
It is envisaged that supporting the Commercial Operations Director with Salesforce and PowerBI development across the broader EMEIA region will also be an element of the role.
The role also has a dotted reporting line to the Edrington UK Planning & Commercial Finance Controller.
Development of Salesforce CRM platform and PowerBI reporting (30%)
- Partnering with the Edrington UK commercial team and The Macallan BU (business unit) to implement and embed the global customer segmentation model and KPIs through Salesforce.com
- Understand commercial drivers and KPIs to develop and maintain a high-quality PowerBI reporting suite for commercial / brand / executive teams and provide insights and recommendations
- Support target setting, business performance management and effective and efficient allocation of commercial and brand resources through Salesforce.com/PowerBI data provision and analytics
- Spend time in the (on and off) trade with the commercial and advocacy teams in support of continuous development
Local operational support for Salesforce.com and PowerBI (60%)
- Full responsibility of the day-to-day operational support of Salesforce.com and PowerBI applications for Edrington UK. Providing 1st and 2nd line support to users throughout the UK
- Demonstrate sound working knowledge of the Salesforce.com and PowerBI systems and apply across all end users to ensure data is accurately captured, recorded, and utilised in a timely and accurate manner
- Day to day management of incidents ensuring all incidents are ticketed and filtered to the appropriate team in Cap Gemini through the Azure development operations application
- Deliver the set-up and configuration of the applications for new employees through, induction, training, and on-going rollout of the applications to the wider business
- Run monthly clinics and quarterly formal meetings with the super and core users.
- Build and maintain training manuals and best practice for both applications that the business can access and onboard easily
- Build a broad understanding of other Edrington UK’s other commercial systems and their interaction with Salesforce and PowerBI, and work with other commercial systems teams to promote the efficient use of these systems and look for opportunities to streamline when developing the systems
- Train other individuals in the Planning and commercial finance team to maintain the CRM function when the CRM Executive is on holiday or absent
Utilising The Macallan’s private client CRM ecosystem (10%)
- Working with the local advocacy, brand, and commercial teams to utilise The Macallan’s private-client CRM to support the BU’s (business unit) private-client sales strategy
- Supporting the local advocacy, brand commercial teams with consumer insight from the private-client CRM system to design and deliver events, private sales etc to the highest standard
- Ensuring that GDPR policy is adhered to in relation to local use of the private-client CRM ecosystem
Skills And Experience
- Knowledge / experience of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce. Experience with PowerBI would also be an advantage
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel for data analysis and evaluation and PowerPoint for regular presenting
- Solid commercial acumen
- Effective communication skills and emotional intelligence to build strong working relationships
- Numerate, motivated, and inquisitive with good organisational skills and a solid attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, manage workload and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Understanding and knowledge of the drinks industry (especially premium spirts) or luxury sectors would be advantageous
Employee value proposition
At Edrington UK, you will experience an incredible culture based on respect and giving more. We are exceptionally passionate about our brands and genuinely care about our people, continually investing in their development and wellbeing. Join Edrington UK and make a world of difference.
The closing date for this role is Monday 20th March 2023.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.