Commercial Analyst - Manchester
LWC Drinks Jobs
Commercial Analyst – Manchester
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our Commercial team. As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting pricing analysis for our 9000-strong product catalogue and making recommendations on how to maximise profitability. You’ll be part of a team managing our products’ lifecycle; from what we bring in, how we price, and ultimately what we de-list.
You’ll process changes within our Product Information Management (PIM) system and distribute to other key areas of the business. This critical role will be central to business performance, helping ensure the business operates as efficiently as possible.
- Analysing internal sales performance and external market & competitive pricing, and using this to recommend price changes where necessary.
- Manage Product Information Management (PIM) system to ensure accurate data is held on product range and ensure compliance with current regulation.
- Work closely with the Buying team, E-commerce and third party brand owners to ensure all product data is up to date with the latest product information.
- Ensure that all new products listed within the business have the required product information prior to “going live” within our ERP system.
- Respond promptly to requests for product amendments and communicate to all relevant parties.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking and insight when it comes to product data management and suggest continual ways of improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extremely keen eye for detail.
- Strong numeric and literary skills.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel for data management or record keeping.
- Experience using a data management system.
- Ability to adopt internal systems and processes quickly.
- Good communicator at various levels within an organisation.
If you wish to apply please send your cv and a cover letter (stating your current salary and location), along with the job reference in the title of your E-mail to [email protected]
Job reference: 121222NA
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.