Brands Activation Manager - Yorkshire
LWC Drinks Jobs
Brands Activation Manager – Yorkshire
Are you an energetic, charismatic, and determined person with a drive to succeed in the Drinks Industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity with real responsibility and reward!
Location: York, Harrogate & North Yorkshire
About Signature Brands
Signature Brands are curators and creators of an outstanding portfolio of beers, ciders, spirits, liqueurs, and soft drinks. We develop and collaborate with brands that are craft, authentic and more importantly incredible liquids, relevant for all sectors of the UK drinks market.
Signature Brands sits within the umbrella of LWC Drinks, the UK’s fastest growing and largest independent drinks wholesaler. Our aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently, LWC Drinks employ over 1200 people, with 14 depots across the UK.
Who are we looking for?
Ready to own and activate the Signature Brands portfolio in North Yorkshire & Teesside, your sense of creativity and entrepreneurship is key for this role. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll have multiple plates spinning at the same time, from on-site sampling to consumer festivals, you’d need to prioritise your time to effectively support key brand events and promotions.
What you’ll do
- Be an ambassador for Signature Brands portfolio
- Plan and prioritise your time and resources across customers and brands to best promote the Signature Brands portfolio within your territory
- Develop and maintain close relationships at outlet level with new and existing customers.
- Educate and inform customers about our Brands.
- Deliver exciting consumer focused events with customers, optimising the impact of activation resources
- Identify, capture, and communicate key learnings to inform future activation planning
- Use of social media to capture consumer and customer engagement to maximise reach of sampling and events
- Engage with regional telesales to accelerate portfolio grow and awareness in your region
- Creation of bespoke cocktail menus to maximise Signature Brands share of menu and tailored drinks to suit the customer’s needs
- Manage all territory and personal administration responsibilities independently
Who you’d work with
- You’d report to the Sales Manager
- You’d work closely with Account Managers within your regional team across all channels
- You’d work closely with the Brand Activation Team to share best practices
What we’re looking for
- University degree not essential
- Experience working in bars and/or hospitality
- Experience in the management and delivery of events – either professional or personal
- Great communicator with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Computer and systems literate
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities
- Hotels, bars, restaurants
If you wish to apply, please send your cv and a cover letter (stating your current salary and location), along with the job reference in the title of your E-mail to [email protected]
Job reference: 200223MA
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.