Brand Advocate - London
Brand Advocate for Chase – London
Diageo is the World’s leading premium drinks company. We are looking for a Brand Advocate to join our GB team to help realise the huge potential of Chase Gin & Vodka, an exciting recent addition to our portfolio of industry leading-brands!
Chase is at an exciting stage in its lifecycle – This role will play a key part in the brand’s transformation from being a leading local gin, into a distinctive Great British success story that’s relevant to consumers in all corners of GB then overseas too.
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, equal parts creative, yet sales oriented and has a huge passion for Food and Drinks culture. This person is to create and influence a GB wide network of On Trade accounts to build a network of ‘Chase Escapes’ experiences to drive trial whilst collaborating with like-minded influencers/brands on impactful content for awareness. They need to be hungry to engage audiences across digital, culture and trade and build an authentic brand / partnerships to do so.
In addition, they need to be able to educate, inform and inspire the brand teams on the trade and culture, and then our trade teams on the brand and culture. They need to be able to accompany the sales teams into any big account pitch (On Trade and Off Trade)
Drive awareness through a network of influencers/brands working with Brand Team
- Support the Brand Manager to host quarterly ‘Chase Escape’ Influencer Collective content creation trips to deliver brand campaign content
- Support Chase Brand Manager to develop & deliver quarterly output of cross – agency campaign brief
- Work with culture agency & upskill 4-6 Ambassador level influencers through the year
- Work with culture agency to create earned media / customer generated content for these campaign assets
- Establish yourself as an influential leader in the countryside escapism food & drink culture space
- Create x 1 unique ‘packet’ ( 1 x reel, 3 x stories, 1 x grid post) of rich social media content per month e.g. serve/trip focus
- Visit & amplify Chase Escapes and Chase accounts across GB via social media to boosted coverage
- Create high quality photographic & video content that can be used by brand & customer teams
- Proactively form & collaborate with Non-Spirit Brands in the Countryside Escapism space
- Deliver 4 x separate partnerships via packets of social media content/earned coverage
Drive Trial GB-wide network of ‘Chase Escapes’ experiences with Customer teams
- Grow scale of existing South England & London Escapes
- Establish strong Midlands, North of England and Scotland
- Work with 3rd Space Team to create pop-up Chase Escape installations to support adhoc customer opportunities
Build Trade Advocacy & recommendation through relationships with Trade Teams
- Develop a Chase Escape VIP Distillery Trip to bring new ‘Chase Escape’ brand experience to life:
- Host bartender trips to Hereford to build liquid advocacy & rate of sale
- Host customer buyer trips to bring to life countryside escapism positioning
- Host press trips with coverage across influential trade and consumer press
- Create a self-portable ‘Chase Escape’ Masterclass Advocacy Experience with multiple modules
- Host bartender masterclasses build liquid advocacy & rate of sale
- Host customer buyer masterclasses to bring to life countryside escapism positioning
- Host press masterclasses with coverage across influential trade and consumer press
Travel Expectation: 2 days a week on the road across GB supporting customer teams & creating own Chase content. Location flexible but needs to be in the London 1HQ office 2-3 days a week.
- Significant experience in a brand role
- Existing network within the GB on trade preferred
- Creative and inspiring approach to be able to delight consumers and customers
- Commercial mentality essential
- Able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and influencing skills across functions
- Brand and Category Knowledge across Spirits and TBA with particular experience in process, ingredients, provenance, and trends
- Passion for premium brands and in particular Food and Drink
- Operates proactively – and where necessary reactively – in order to beat the competition.
- Able to build plans to customize activity to deliver against the nominated growth drivers for priority customers
- Demonstrates consistent high standards of execution.
- Be a socially responsible ambassador for Diageo externally.
- Ability to create and edit social content
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.