Account Manager - London
Beavertown Brewery Jobs
Account Manager – London (North West)
Beavertown is looking for an Account Manager in London to cover the North West patch!
The aim of a Sales Account Manager is to develop and maximise opportunities within our existing Beavertown stocked pubs, bars & bottle shops, ensuring that we look out of this world in our venues creating an exciting immersive drinking experience, while seeking out new and exciting venue opportunities.
You will spend the majority of your time out in the field delivering an exemplary standard of customer service to ensure customers are supported, orders are placed with our sales operations team and beer is delivered on time. Along with the installation of POS, organising bartender trainings and running activations and events within your customers venues.
You will also be monitoring data and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team,as well as creating proposals and testimonials to present to your customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, understand needs, and build strategic support plans
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships and timely communication with your customer base
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise opportunities and sales. Conducting waitstaff/bartender educations where needed
- Sell products and ensure orders are placed with the sales operations team and product is received on time
- Plan weekly collage structure, with an aim to schedule and attend several meetings with key contacts
- Identify suitable new pubs, bars, groups and bottle shops to convert into Beavertown stockists
- Analysis, track and report data and customer buying trends to Sales and Production team weekly
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into the relevant systems
- Aim to exceed all sales goals and personal targets outlined to you
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events where necessary
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager
- The successful candidate would be spend 80-90% of their time in the market.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Results oriented experience, with a minimum of 1 year of on-trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong track record of delivering incredible results with the ability to drive and motivate yourself to success
- A real sense of urgency and passion in making things happen in London
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong judgment and maturity
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Solid time management skills with ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desired but not essential
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: [email protected]
💬 Let the recruiter know you found this job on Wine Jobs UK.
🔍 Find more new jobs on Wine Jobs UK.